Do you find it difficult to get your prospects to do what you ask them to do? Do you find it difficult to get prospects to turn up at company events or to try your product or service as a customer?
If so, I am going to share with you a very powerful question that I learned from a great video I watched by Eric Worre, that will stack the odds in your favour in getting prospects to do what you ask them to.
The Most Powerful Question In Network Marketing
So, I recently watched a great video by Eric Worre where he shared a question that he called the most powerful question in network marketing, as it is the most profitable question he has used over the years in his network marketing career. This question has made him the most money and it struck a chord because it is so simple and far too good not to share!
The question is based around just 4 words, “If I…….would you?”
Watch the video below to learn Eric Worre’s Most Profitable Question and how to use The Most Powerful Question In Network Marketing
Why does this question work so well? It works so well because it is reciprocal. If you were to ask someone, straight off the bat, to go to a opportunity presentation with you or try one of your products as a customer, chances are they would say no. I mean, why would they? Why would they go with you to a presentation? Why would they try your product? What’s in it for them?
Now, if you phrased the question differently by saying “If I…would you?”, they would probably say yes because there is now something in it for them, there is a benefit for them. Below are just a few examples to get you started:
- …..could show you how to retire 10 years early at full pay….would you take a look at the business I am doing?
- …..could show you, a full-time mum, how you could earn more part-time than your husband does full-time…..would you take a look at the business I am doing?
- …..could show you, a university student, how you could earn more part-time than your teachers do full-time…..would you take a look at the business I am doing?
- …..invited you along to a presentation on Wed night……would you come?
- …..could show you how to lower your electricity bill…..would you try our service and be one of customers?
- …..could show you how to lose a few pounds by drinking coffee…..would you try our coffee and be one our customers?
- …..could show you how to keep your skin looking 10 years younger in only 60 seconds a day…..would you try our skin care product and be one of our customers?
You get the idea!! I am sure you can come up with some great examples of your own to use when talking to your prospects about the service or product you market. By asking questions using the “If I……would you?” format, you are stacking the odds in your favour of having your prospects say “yes” to you.
Did this blog help you/? Did you get some value from this blog? If you did, I would greatly appreciate if you commented and shared.
P.S. Does You Upline Have a Step-by-Step Blueprint For Your ONLINE Marketing Success? If Not, Check This Out (Unless You Already Got Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access